Electrical Fitter / Motor Rewind Specialist
Electro Mechanical Repair is always on the look out for experienced Electrical Fitters / Motor Rewind Specialists to join the growing team. If you’d like to be part of a great team and enjoy a range of career development opportunities, we’d like to hear from you.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, this role will be responsible for the electrical fitting and rewinding of a variety of electrical motors and pumps as well as assisting in the training and supervision of trainees and apprentices.
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- A current and valid electrical license
- Sound technical knowledge
- Broad knowledge of AC and DC motors from fractional H/P to large machines.
- Machining and dynamic balancing experience would be an advantage
- Be self-motivated with a high attention to detail
A modern workshop, a great team and quality practices using the latest equipment to repair high efficiency motors is on offer.
To apply, please fill up the application form.