The e-SV series is a highly reliable and technologically advanced multipurpose pump that caters to the needs of a wide variety of users. Many different construction designs are available, with models featuring 1-3-5-10-15-22-33-46-66-92-125 m3/h nominal capacities. All 0.75kW and over pumps are equipped with IE2 standard motors.
New design features:
- Balanced mechanical seal replaceable without need for pump disassembling (for 10-15-22SV>=5,5kW, 33-46-66-92-125SV).
- "O" Ring seat design to allow for simple outer sleeve disassembly.
- Floating for self alignment replaceable diffuser wear ring (PPS Glass filled tecnopolymer to withstand chemically corrosive, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids).
- Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life (17,500h).
- Hard Material Intermediate bush bearing (Tungsten Carbide/Silicon Carbide) to improve life and ability to withstand heavy-duty applications, like boiler feeding.
- High temperature seal option (150°C max) with low NPSH design, high-pressure design (up to 40 Bar), and passivated & electro-polished version are available upon request.
Further unique features of the e-SV include the integration of performance diagnostic devices such as the i-AlertTM vibration monitor and Dry Run sensor. i-AlertTM is provided as standard on 7.5kW and over pumps, and as an accessory on all other models. The Dry Run sensor is available as an accessory for all models.