The CFW-10 controls three phase AC motors up to 2,2 KW with a single phase 230 VAC supply. In addition it comes in a very small, easily mounted package, features a simplified keypad and bright LED readout and complete diagnostics and fully programmable I/O. The CFW-10 is an economical solution to many industrial and commercial applications. Available in power ratings from 0.18 to 2.2 kW.
- Power Range: from 0.18 to 2.2kW.
- Power Supply Voltage: Single-phase
- V / F Control
- IP 20 Finger-safe Enclosure
- 150% current overload capacity
- DSP controlled PWM output
- 2.5 - 15 kHz adjustable switching frequency
- Four isolated programmable digital inputs
- Programmable relay output
- One isolated programmable analog input
- Diagnostic features: Over-current, motor overload, drive over temperature, output short circuit, DC bus over and under-voltage and external fault.
- Control features: Linear and "S" ramp acceleration and deceleration, local /remote control, DC braking, torque boost, motor slip compensation, electronic pot, preset speeds, maximum and minimum adjustable frequency limits, adjustable, output current limit, JOG.
- Display readings: Motor speed, frequency, voltage, current, last fault, heat-sink temperature and drive status.
- Ambient: 122°F (50°C), 3300ft (1000m) altitude, 90% humidity, non-condensing for model 15,2A, 104°F (40°C).